- The program includes the creation of the core pages only (Home, Amenities & attractions, Rates & Reservations, Directions & Map, Contact). Any additional pages are considered extra and out of the scope of this offer and quoted accordingly.
- Domain names are not included in the offer. Park must provide their own URL/Domain name at their own expense.
- All content will be migrated from their current site as long as it fits within the above-mentioned page structure and format. If there is additional/extra content that the park would like placed this will be considered outside of the scope of this offer and quoted accordingly.
- All images must be provided by the park. Image quality, content, and context are all the park’s responsibility. Parks and Rec Media can arrange for new, beautiful, clean photos to be taken, however, this would be considered out of the scope of this offer and quoted accordingly.
- New sites will have one booking contact form. Any additional integration of 3rd party booking software, advanced forms, or custom booking systems is not included in the offer and will be quoted accordingly.
- New parks have a total of 14 days to provide all images for the website from the project start date. Any delays beyond this and subsequent delays in the launch are the park’s responsibility and billing will commence on the 1st of the next month from the sign up regardless of whether or not the site has launched.
- The program comes with a minimum 1-year hosting ($50 USD+/month) commitment
- Discount and free design services are only valid for parks that sign the contract and pay for the 1-year hosting commitment.
- All programs are billed annually (12 month period)
- All programs are automatically renewing unless Parks and Rec Media is notified in writing at least 14 days in advance of the current program expiry.
- Payment will be due via credit card and processed before the site’s official launch date.
- 1 email address will be included in this offer, any additional will come with additional charges.
- This offer is not valid with any other offers.
- Parks and Rec Media has the right to refuse service to any party they wish and does not have any explicit responsibility to deliver service to any individual, organization, or business. By opting into this service, you understand and agree with this right.